Monday, September 27, 2010

Dimensions Of Shot Put Circle

Review: The Great Trauschparty - Swap in the City


yesterday afternoon It was so far the exchange party Swap in the City "was held in Cologne in the German Sports & Olympic Museum . Olympic ring, the rules of the exchange events - each visitor brings to at least three, maximum of ten well-preserved pieces of clothing. These are then exchanged in so-called swaps, which you can then "buy" again later in the evening clothes of other women.
swap instead of buying so

of 16 to 21 clock turns in Rheinauhafen all about beauty, fashion and fun. But for the organizers of the event and marketing agency Mister Paz , stands behind the concept and social responsibility. "Swap with the City in part to help conserve the environment by keeping old clothes can be recycled in a special way," says the CEO Harel Shalev. Leftover items will be following the event, for example, donated to the charity.

After giving its replacement products, were the visitors from the sponsors ( TONI & GUY , L'Oreal , Senzera and many more) with a hair styling, a manicure, a massage ( The Art of Self ) or other surprises spoiled (the complete beauty program was in the ticket price included 17.50 €). With over 500 visitors the beauty of claiming the program was, however, involves a huge waiting time. So I made it just me smooth out the hair and to knead my neck again really.
The Anstehschlangenhighlight however, was the girlfriend stand here could be photographed by a photographer who wanted to leave and reprinted with his new look on a created especially for her cover of the magazine.



Oh yes, it was all about Replace lost clothing

After I amused myself two and a half hours in queues, and the donut eating, it was time that the doors should open to the large, colorful exchange world. I had traded the way, a price tag provided each with H & M Trend bag, and dress and not shown here Narciso Rodriguez new shirt for eBay

My No. 1 exchange. New H & M Trend Dress
My exchange # 2: Clutch Included Price tag

I was pleased to say, as good as new clothes and out to catch small pieces of jewelry in the clothing materials.



The additional 20 minutes in line at the exchange market would not end, but after a starting signal went off the running around and culminated in the large crowd about the many bags and shoes equipped with numerous tables and hung clothes rails.




my swap yield
Also, I dug my way through the clothes mountains, but did I in charge of my brand-new "swaps" already feared, turned out unfortunately: hanging on the bar for large cuts, which I prefer in a Altkleiderbox, would have brought as an exchange. Shoes with soles past, loveless turquoise beach dresses that were outdated 15 years ago in Rhodes, torn straw hats and bags that I would not even have unfortunately hung Carnival, here. That's not a red Samtblazer looked pretty nice, I grabbed me and dug a little through the clothing landscape. But I have not found another, perhaps the visitor, which I gave my two other swapping Roulettes yet found it.

from visitors who have paid 17.50 Euros admission to this very nice event designed I would have expected that more rules of the game "Swap New to hold new "would. Maybe next time, for as I too am happy and a shame of this time together with Nina of the party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment