Wednesday, September 29, 2010

List Ftse 100 By Market Cap

A new fragrance - LOVE, Chloe



Karen reported today about the new fragrance from the house of Chloé - LOVE, Chloe - and enraptured me so completely. Two years ago, gave me the Chloé Chloé Chloé my favorite and I was already in the afternoon in front of my computer sure that I certainly would like very much the new perfume. In perfumery
had my trust, I unfortunately learned that LOVE, Chloe only about 15 October round will be released on the German market. But fortunately there was him, already, the sand-colored bottle test in which I could sniff . Unobtrusive strongly it smells of orange blossom, lilac, lavender and rice powder. I'm blown away and had the release date marked on my calendar already fat.
Have you lately, new scent discoveries that you have your Lieblingsparfuem forget?

0 comments:

Post a Comment