Monday, November 8, 2010

Sympathy Message In Spanish

time was: the red lipstick

There are days when you know You "Today you are doing something different!". You wear pants, even at the risk of you after looking many colleagues surprised, because to have seen you for half an eternity only in clothes, you're brave and eat the soft cooked spaghetti Bolognese in the canteen, or else do not you buy a red lipstick.
's own lips were red angepinselt been an equally hot box to me like high heels. I had both used and rejected categorically prefer the fifteenth Lipbalsam or the countless flat pair of shoes. But at some point, since the habits of which was thought to belong to one as the second first name. My seven centimeters Absatzstiefelleten lead I made a few weeks ago really love because it feels amazing to be a good bit above it all and a few inches than the average in size.
red lips I've always envied in other women and taken very much like the carnival, but would perhaps not been quite so brave to paint my own. I do not know why, but I saw myself getting a little too strange from when I started with the lipstick best friend or mother the umpteenth attempt makeup.
But now had come the day, while I poured in complete inertia of the Monday morning freshly brewed coffee on my tea bag, I knew "This is it, you buy Send a really red lipstick! ". No sooner said than done. Before, I was drawn like magic in the perfume of the department store of my choice and I chose him out, my first lipstick in blood red.
Amazingly, it feels extremely good at times correct color . to confess in the face I'm looking forward to tomorrow gentlemen astonish again, the asking yourself what's coming next - a short bob perhaps
MAC lipstick? , cloth Lala Berlin

0 comments:

Post a Comment